A nice light dish for a hot summer evening!
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen corn, thawed or 3-1/3 cups fresh corn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding the corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large serving bowl, combine tortellini mixture and remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Yield: 4 servings.
One serving: 1-3/4 cups
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Sodium: 286 mg
Carbohydrate: 57 g
Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 14 g