11.22.2008

Straight No Chaser

I'm definitely not the trendiest person I know, so forgive me if this is 'so last year for you', but my favorite radio station (which has been playing non-stop Christmas music for weeks now!!--a little much) plays this song daily and I think it's a lot of fun. I found it online today and there is a neat history behind it too. I know one thing to ask for this Christmas: their cd! Enjoy!

12 Days of Christmas (The Africa bit is my favorite!!)
Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of Christmas


The Fun History



Hear clips of each song on the new CD














Other great songs they've done, on YouTube:
Toto's Africa
Carol of the Bells
Silent Night
90s TV Sitcom Medley
90s Teen Sensation Medley
National Anthem for the Cubs
The National Anthem in Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment