4.12.2009

Happy Easter!

I hope you have a wonderful day spending time with family or friends, relaxing, eating candy, enjoying some great food, and basking in the glory of the cross and resurrection of Christ.

I am not in Florida with my family today, but I'm thinking of them and the good times we've had on Easters in the past! Enjoy Uncle Mike's prime rib, Aunt Heather's ham, Mom's cheesy potatoes, Grandma's green bean casserole, Village Inns pies, and Athenian Gardens Greek salads:D

Memories:

Basket Hunt 1986



















Egg Hunt 2006















Cousin Abby reaping her rewards
















Me, Grandma, Mom, and Justin Easter 2006

















Happy Easter Everyone!
xoxo
KJ

1 comment:

  1. We missed you. The prime rib was great. Of course I had to hunt for the end piece. Heather likes it so rare that a good vet could save it. Everything else was wonderful too. I remember the old days of you and Justin with your easter baskets. Time flies by too fast.

    ReplyDelete