Sour Cream Fish Fillets
Write a Review! (optional)
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- Arrange fish in ungreased 12 x 7 1/2 in baking dish.
- Cook and stir mushrooms and onion in butter until mushrooms are golden, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon mushrooms mixture over fish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix sour cream and cheese.
- Spread over mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until fish flakes easily with fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.