2.17.2009

Rubbish

I am so sorry for being MIA for so long! I have no good excuse either. I just work, grocery shop, sleep, and hang out with friends. Lately, I've been lacking in good stories to share. Also, I believe I have subconsciously boycotted technology. I'm not sure why, but I've been entirely uninterested in the computer and all its techie ways--blogs, email, Facebook, etc. As a result, you've been neglected. I hope to conjure up some more entertaining stories and start pumping out blogs once again. In the mean time, just sit back, smile, and sigh as I try to make the world a better place, one trash dump at a time.

My studio apartment is not huge, so it started off as a space-saving necessity and has grown into a convenience and way of life. This is my recycle bin (left) and my "landfill" bin (right). I thought I would be irritated by having to take the trash out often, but I've come to realize much of the stuff I throw away is actually recyclable!

2 comments: