Chili (Taco Soup)
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 pkg ranch dressing
- 1 lb ground beef (ground turkey)
- 2 cups rice
- Chicken bouillon to taste (2 tablespoons)
- Tortilla chips
- Brown beef/turkey.
- Stir beans, corn, beef/turkey, taco seasoning, and ranch together in a large pot.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until thoroughly warmed.
- Cook rice and bouillon as directed.
- Pour chili over some rice in a bowl. Eat with tortilla chips (and a spoon when necessary).
- Feel free to sprinkle cheese or sour cream on top.
It's one of my favorite dishes! Enjoy!