9.02.2008

Rollerblades

Well, yesterday's post was a bit too long for me, so I'll make today's shorter to make up for it. My goal is an easy-read, short-updates, type blog to keep friends and family updated on the little details of my life. Again, inspired by the reader-friendliness of my friend in Brooklyn.

Well, I'm sensing a trend in my apartment: things that fall and make loud crashing noises when I'm alone and sleeping. So, I may or may not have mentioned that my 1814 abode is a bit slanted. I'm going with a 7% grade, but that could be underestimating it (way underestimating it). Well last night at about 4:30 my roller blades just up and went for a short spin. They rolled a little and then crashed to the ground! I was pretty sure it was someone coming through the wall or the door, but luckily that was just my judgment impaired by the fact that it was only in the 4 o'clock hour!

All is well. I have promised the blades a nice outing over the upcoming week. We will thoroughly take advantage of the crisp almost-fall weather (well unless Gustav, Hanna, or Ike stop by for a visit).

No comments:

Post a Comment